Assistance for your group insurance plan
Separating insurance and superannuation has the potential to produce a superior employee benefits solution for your workforce and your business.
At Big Sky, we recognise that employers can generate significant employee loyalty and wellbeing by providing a valued group insurance plan.
Employees may already know they require insurance, but are turned away by the significant out of pocket expense. A group insurance plan can deliver a great sense of comfort among employees and significantly strengthen your business’ employee brand.
We’ll help you provide the most suitable insurance solutions for your employees. We’ll work with you to design an effective group insurance plan with benefits tailored to the needs of your workforce.
We’ll also work with you to ensure that your group insurance plan provides an optimal solution incorporating competitive premiums, valued benefits, modern policy features as well as reliable claims management and underwriting services. If applicable, we can also review the ongoing suitability of an existing group insurance plan.
We’ll support you through:
- promoting the benefits of the insurance plan to employees;
- assisting employees in managing their overall insurance coverage;
- claims management services; automatic acceptance services;
- HR and payroll support; regular market reviews, bench-marking and comparisons;
- enabling the roll out of a new or updated plan to employees;
- assistance with tender management; and
- retrenchment services and continuation options.