Home Loan Referral Program
Big Sky can help you earn additional income for your business or community group by providing you with the opportunity to introduce potential customers to our competitive range of home loan products.
Who can participate?
A wide range of business and community groups can participate in Big Sky’s Home Loan Referral Program including sporting clubs, schools, associations, religious groups, charities, real estate agents, property developers, accountants and financial advisors.
There are no fees to participate, and you can terminate the Referral Agreement at any time.
How can you benefit with the Big Sky Home Loan Referral Program?
The Big Sky Home Loan Referral Program can offer a real financial benefit for local business and community groups through upfront commission payments for referrals where Big Sky approves and funds a home loan for a customer introduced by you. The more people you refer who have a Big Sky Home Loan product approved and funded, the more commission your organisation can earn.
This can be a great way of assisting a funding program for your local sports club, school or any other community group.
The process of referring a customer to Big Sky is as follows:
- Review the Home Loan Program Referral Agreement.
- Sign a Referral Agreement, return it to Big Sky and commence talking to your community group about the Home Loan Referral Program. Big Sky will provide you with a Welcome Kit including the forms you will need to refer customers to Big Sky.
- Once you identify a potential customer and explain the Home Loan Program to them and subject to their consent, you both sign a referral form.
- Send the referral form to your local Big Sky consultant, who will contact the potential customer and commence the home loan application process.
- If the loan is approved and funded, the commission payment will be paid directly into your nominated bank account.