Wherever you’ll be – land, air or sea
You can never know what’s going to happen when you’re away, even if you’re travelling in familiar territory. So it makes good sense to protect yourself with travel insurance and minimise the costs if something should go wrong.
Big Sky Building Society can provide cover for a single holiday or ongoing coverage for the frequent traveller. Some of the benefits include:
- unlimited cover for overseas medical expenses
- the ability to cover accompanying dependants under 25
- cover in case your travel is delayed, cancelled or rescheduled
- cover for stolen travel documents and lost, damaged or stolen luggage or personal items
- cover for additional travel/accommodation expenses incurred during your journey due to sickness or injury
- rental vehicle excess cover
- personal liability cover
- Worldwide 24/7 emergency assistance.
Choose from four levels of travel insurance cover
The Comprehensive Plan provides our highest level of cover. It includes 19 travel and medical benefits – along with options to purchase cover for additional benefits – under a single international trip policy for you and your family. Among these benefits are emergency medical, delayed travel and cancellation expenses, loss or damage to luggage and personal effects, plus much more.
As the name indicates, this cover is ideal if you’re travelling in Australia only. The Domestic Plan under a single trip policy can protect you for trips of up to 365 days, including cover for delays, cancellations and loss or damage to luggage and personal effects.
Designed with the budget-conscious traveller in mind, this plan covers international emergency assistance, overseas medical care, luggage and personal effects and personal liability.
A great value plan for the frequent traveller, providing cover for multiple trips ( up to the maximum journey period chosen by you) during the 12 month policy period for overseas and domestic travel.
It only takes a few minutes to get the cover you need before you head away, so don’t delay. Apply online or call us on 1300 654 321.