Big Sky Products
Credit Card Terms and Conditions
Self Service Access Facilities
Telephone Banking available 24/7 by calling 1300 654 321 and following the prompts
ePayments Code (the Code)
The ePayments Code (formally known as the Electronic Funds Transfer Code of Conduct) regulates electronic payments, including ATM, EFTPOS and credit card transactions, online payments, internet and mobile banking, and BPAY®. The Code is a voluntary code of practice, of which Big Sky is a subscriber.
Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
The relevant provisions of the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice apply to Big Sky’s products and services. We will make copies of the Code available in our Service Centres, and a downloadable version on our website (see link below). Alternatively, we will mail you a copy on request.
The 10 Key Promises of the Code contain general principles or values applying to our customers, as well as the broader community.
The 10 Key Promises are:
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
- We will focus on our customers
- We will give you clear information about our products and services
- We will be responsible lenders
- We will deliver high customer service and standards
- We will deal fairly with any complaints
- We will recognise our customers’ rights as owners
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community
- We will support and promote the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
Complaints about breaches of this Code
If you believe we have breached the Code, you can make a complaint to us. If we are not able to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction and the complaint involves a claim that you have suffered loss or detriment, you may then refer the matter to the External Dispute Resolution scheme to which we belong (see Dispute Resolution section on our website). If the complaint does not involve a claim that you have suffered loss or detriment, you can report it to the Compliance Manager:
Code Compliance Committee
Ph: 1300 780 808
Big Sky Financial Planning
Please also refer to our Advice section regarding Big Sky Financial Planning’s services.
Big Sky Financial Planning Pty Ltd (‘Big Sky Financial Planning’) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australian Unity Limited. Big Sky Financial Planning is a Corporate Authorised Representative (CAR 414711) of Australian Unity Personal Financial Services Limited (ABN 26 098 725 145) AFS Licence No. 234459, 114 Albert Road South Melbourne VIC 3205.