Our Golden Saver Account recognises that most people don't want to work forever and is specifically designed to assist eligible retired members by offering an effective and simple solution to the Government's deeming rules.
To be eligible for the Golden Saver account, members must be over 55 and not employed full or part time. For joint accounts, both members must meet this criteria to open a Golden Saver account.
Features & Benefits
- No monthly account keeping fees
- Bank@Post (Australia Post) access for both deposits and withdrawals
- At call savings account
- Interest is calculated daily
- Interest is paid quarterly
- Visa debit card / rediCARD and cheque book access
- No minimum balance is required
- Internet & Phone Banking available
- Direct debiting or periodical payments are available